The Booster Club of the University of Florida Gymnastics Team
We are the booster club for the University of Florida Gator gymnastics team.
This Website will provide the latest news about the team, as well as news about college gymnastics around the country. The site is open to the public but will be restricted to members in the near future.
If you are a member of the Gator Gymnastics Gang (lovingly referred to as GGG), you will get a lot of perks:
To become a member, fill out the membership form by clicking here.
Gator Gymnastics Gang Officers
• Marsha Casady, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aileen Saddlemire, Vice President, email@example.com
• Michael Escalante, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Joyce Nielson, Treasurer, email@example.com
• Cathy Honeycutt, Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Virginia Beville, Hospitality, No E-mail
• Linda Hyatt, Hospitality, No E-mail
• Merry Weston, Historian, email@example.com
• Robert Franks, Past President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Website
If you're a Gator gymnastics fan, then this is the Website for you. Quite literally, we will post every piece of news, every video, every story, every link that we can find about Gator gymnastics. There are even Twitter feeds about Gator gymnasts, as well as links to news stories about meets nationwide.
This Website is currently open to the public but will be restricted to Gator Gymnastics Gang members in the future. Known as the GGG, the group is the booster club for the Gator gymnasts. You can become a member by clicking here.
The most important thing you can do on this site is check out the tabs at the top of this page. Clicking on "Latest News" will always give you the most recent news from the Gator Gymnastics Nation.
And if you ever have any questions, simply e-mail any of the officers listed on the left-hand side of this page. And don't forget to click on "My Page" at the top and upload photos of you and your family at a meet or photos of your favorite gymnasts, past and present.